Choose Variant cancel
Identium® Heavy 5:1
content_paste Product Code: identium-heavy
Identium® Heavy 5:1Choose Varianttrending_flat
£109.95 – £179.95 (exc. VAT)
Identium® Heavy is a high-viscosity monophase precision impression material made of Vinylsiloxanether® that delivers particularly good results in the one-step technique thanks to the optimal pressure build-up when combined with Identium® Light.
It is particularly suitable for the double mix technique (in combination with low viscosity Identium® Light), for taking impressions for the fabrication of crowns/bridges, inlays/onlays and veneers, for functional and implant impressions as well as impressions for removable restorations.
Identium® Heavy Introduction pack consists of 1 x 380ml cartridge, 10 dynamic mixers, 1 x 50ml light body, 6 yellow mixing tips, 6 intraoral tips, and 10ml adhesive, whereas the refill pack consists of 2 x 380ml cartridges.
- Excellent flowability
- Exceptional hydrophilicity
- Optimal elastomeric properties
- Balanced setting behavior
- Odorless and neutral taste
- Pronounced pressure build-up and high final hardness
- Material flows into the narrowest sulcus crevices with high positional stability, constantly guaranteed throughout the entire working time.
- Secure transfer of the exact spatial dimension.
- Optimal flow behaviour in a moist environment, lowest achievable contact angle (less than 10° after 1 second).
- Dimensionally accurate recovery and easy removal from the patient`s mouth and the cast model.
- Long working time with short intraoral setting time.
- More comfort for the patient: no gag reflex, no erratic movement.
- Minimum risk of fracture when removing the impression.
- In the practical Sympress® open system; compatible with commercially available disinfectants (no swelling), can be poured immediately.