Choose Variant cancel
Identium® Medium 5:1
content_paste Product Code: identium-medium
Identium® Medium 5:1Choose Varianttrending_flat
£109.95 – £179.95 (exc. VAT)
Identium® Medium is a medium-viscosity monophase precision impression material made of Vinylsiloxanether® that is particularly well suited to implant impressions thanks to its very high final hardness (Shore A 60).
It is particularly suitable for taking impressions in implantology and for the fabrication of crowns/bridges, inlays/onlays and veneers as well as fixation and functional impressions.
The Identium® Medium intro pack consists of 1 x 380ml cartridge, 10 dynamic mixers, 10ml adhesive, and 1 application syringe whereas the refill pack consists of 2 x 380ml cartridges.
- Excellent flowability
- High final hardness immediately after setting
- Exceptional hydrophilicity
- Optimal elastomeric properties
- Balanced setting behaviour
- Odourless and neutral taste
- Accurate model fabrication
- Easy handling
- Material flows into the narrowest sulcus crevices with high positional stability, constantly guaranteed throughout the entire working time.
- Secure transfer of the exact spatial dimension.
- Optimal flow behaviour in a moist environment, lowest achievable contact angle (less than 10° after 1 second).
- Dimensionally accurate recovery and easy removal from the patient`s mouth and the cast model.
- Long working time with short intraoral setting time (double-snap-effect).
- More comfort for the patient: no gag reflex, no erratic movement.
- Minimum risk of fracture when removing the impression.
- In the practical Sympress® open system; compatible with commercially available disinfectants (no swelling), can be poured immediately.