content_paste Product Code: 11892
Panasil® contact plus X-Light – Normal Pack
£42.95 (exc. VAT)
(2 x 50 ml Cartridges + 8 Yellow Mixing Tips)
Panasil® Contact Plus X-Light is a very low viscosity, addition-curing precision impression material with a very short intraoral setting time.
Panasil® Contact Plus X-Light can be ideally combined with the tray materials Panasil® Binetics Putty Fast and the classic Panasil® Putty/Putty Fast Set from the jar.
The Panasil® Contact Plus X-Light normal pack 1:1 contains 2 x 50ml Cartridges + 8 Yellow Mixing Tips.
- First two-step impression material with flexible setting characteristics: Total working time: 30 sec. – 2 min., Intraoral setting time: 2 minutes
- Very low viscosity
- High thixotropy
- Improved hydrophilic properties
- Very time-saving with small prosthetic restorations, greater tolerance with complex restorations; increased patient comfort.
- Flows uniformly onto the preparation, even in subgingival areas; highly crisp reproduction of detail.
- Prevents material flowing off the tooth inadvertently.
- Accurate reproduction of subgingival preparation margins due to increased tolerance to residual moisture.