content_paste Product Code: 11781
Panasil® contact two in one Light – Normal Pack
£39.95 (exc. VAT)
(2 x 50 ml Cartridges + 6 Green Mixing Tips)
Panasil® Contact Two in One Light is a low viscosity, addition-curing precision impression material with a very short intraoral setting time.
Panasil® Contact Two in One Light can be ideally combined with the tray materials Panasil® Tray Soft Heavy, Panasil® Binetics Putty soft and the classic Panasil® Putty Soft from the jar.
The Panasil® Contact Two in One Light 1:1 Normal pack contains 2 x 50ml Cartridges + 6 Green Mixing Tips.
- First two-step impression material with flexible setting characteristics: Total working time: 30 seconds – 2 min.; Intraoral setting time: 2 minutes
- High thixotropy
- Improved hydrophilic properties
- Very time-saving with small prosthetic restorations, greater tolerance with complex restorations; increased patient comfort.
- Flows uniformly onto the preparation, even in subgingival areas; highly crisp reproduction of detail.
- Accurate reproduction of subgingival preparation margins due to increased tolerance to residual moisture.