Choose Variant cancel
Panasil® Initial contact X-Light 1:1
content_paste Product Code: Panasil-Initial-contact-X-Light
Panasil® Initial contact X-Light 1:1Choose Varianttrending_flat
£42.95 – £194.95 (exc. VAT)
(Panasil® Initial contact X-Light)
Panasil® initial contact X-Light is a low viscosity, addition-curing precision impression material with very high initial hydrophilicity.
Panasil® initial contact X-Light can be ideally combined with the tray materials Panasil® binetics PuttyFast and the classic Panasil® Putty from the jar.
The Panasil® initial contact X-Light intro pack contains 1 x 50ml cartridge and 6 yellow mixing tips. The normal pack contains 2 x 50ml cartridges and 8 yellow mixing tips. The bonus pack contains 10 x 50ml cartridges and 40 yellow mixing tips.
- Exceptional initial hydrophilicity
- Initial hydrophilicity lasts throughout the total working time
- Increasing hydrophilicity
- Good flowability with high thixotropy
- User-/patient-friendly setting characteristics
- The material immediately overcomes the residual moisture and directly contacts the moist tooth surface; the impression reproduces the crisp detail of the preparation margin with residual moisture present.
- Guarantee of a precise impression even at the end of the total working time. Good results regardless of the time of the application stage.
- Clinical conditions (moist oral cavity) further improve the initial hydrophilicity.
- The material flows into narrow crevices when pressure is applied and does not drip from the tooth into the oral cavity.
- Relaxed, careful impression-taking due to an adequate long total working time; more comfortable for the patient and greater satisfaction.