Choose Variant cancel
Panasil® Tray Fast Heavy
content_paste Product Code: Panasil tray Fast Heavy
Panasil® Tray Fast HeavyChoose Varianttrending_flat
£46.95 – £152.95 (exc. VAT)
(Panasil® Tray Fast Heavy)
Panasil® tray Fast Heavy is a high viscosity, addition-curing precision impression tray material, ideal for the two-step impression technique (in combination with Panasil® initial contact X-Light), but can also be easily used in combination with Panasil® initial contact Light in the double mix impression technique.
Panasil® tray Fast Heavy has the consistency of a “Heavy body” with high final hardness, is easy to cut and offers the basis for efficient work with the utmost precision thanks to the fast setting characteristics.
Available in a 1:1 cartridge (50 ml) for easy handling in the manual dispensing gun or in the convenient Plug & Press®System in a 5:1 jumbo cartridge (380 ml).
The Panasil® tray Fast Heavy intro pack contains 1 x 380ml cartridges and 10 dynamic mixers, and the refill pack contains 2 x 380ml cartridges. The normal pack contains 2 x 50ml cartridges and 6 green mixing tips.
- User/patient-friendly fast setting characteristics
- High final hardness
- High positional stability
- Good elastic properties
- Convenient Plug & Press® System (5:1 cartridge only)
- Efficient impression-taking thanks to a total working time of 1 min. 20 sec. and a short intraoral setting time of 2 min. in the two-step impression technique.
- Easy trimming of the preliminary impression.
- Quick pressure build-up.
- Easy removal from the patient`s mouth.
- Easy handling.