Choose Variant cancel
content_paste Product Code: silginat-strawberry
Silginat® StrawberryChoose Varianttrending_flat
£51.95 – £149.95 (exc. VAT)
Silginat® Strawberry is a medium viscosity addition-curing impression material with alginate-like consistency. It is available in a 5:1 jumbo cartridge and a 1:1 cartridge.
It has been specially developed for taking impressions of the opposing jaw, temporary crowns/bridges and fabricating splints. The use of an A-silicone for opposing jaw impressions as well as for precision impressions and bite registration leads to an optimal standardised interaction: the finished work offers a clearly better fit – there is no grinding in most cases.
Silginat® Strawberry flows very easily and incorporates the combination of crisp detail and precision for optimal impressions, that can be kept for weeks and used again. Silginat® is stable, has a low tear resistance and is easy to disinfect. The Sympress® System ensures clean and efficient work.
The Silginat® Strawberry 5:1 is available in the following:
- Intro pack contains 1 x 380ml Cartridge (consisting of 300ml base, 1 x 80ml catalyst), 10 Dynamic Mixers, + 4 Multi Trays.
- Refill pack contains 2 x 380ml Cartridges.
The Silginat® Strawberry 1:1 is available in the following:
- Intro pack contains 6 x 50ml Cartridges + 6 Mixing Tips.
- Bulk pack contains 24 x 50ml Cartridges.
- Silginat® has an alginate-like consistency and a low breaking strength
- The material is thixotropic but still flows
- It is dimensionally stable with high resilience
- Short intraoral setting time (90 seconds) for rapid workflows
- The anatomical impression is prepared in just 3 minutes
- Shore hardness A 45 for easy releasing
- Anatomical impressions with Silginat® are permanently stable when stored and can even be poured out multiple times – preparing several anatomical impressions is no longer necessary.
- Clean, simple, and safe application with the 5:1 jumbo cartridge for reproducible results in terms of a quality management system.
- The 1:1 cartridge, with its 50ml fill offers the ideal volume for an upper jaw impression in a customized tray.