Choose Variant cancel
Visalys® Core White 1:1
Sample Pack 1:1
1 x 2.5ml Double Syringe + Tips & Plunger
Normal Pack 1:1
2 x 5ml Double Syringes + Tips & Plungers
Visalys® Core White Syringe – Intro Pack 1:1
1 x 5ml Double Syringe + Tips & Plungers
Visalys® Core White Cartridge – Normal Pack 1:1
1 x 25ml Cartridge + Mixing Tips & Intraoral Tips
Applyfix®8 Dispensing Gun (for Visalys® Core)
Plastic dispensing gun for 25ml
content_paste Product Code: visalys-core-white
Visalys® Core White 1:1Choose Varianttrending_flat
£29.95 – £159.95 (exc. VAT)
(Visalys® Core White)
Visalys® Core is the first core build-up material with Active-Connect-Technology (ACT). This ensures a reliable bond with most common light-curing and dual-curing, single-step and multi-step adhesives.
Visalys® Core is free of Bisphenol A and its derivatives which makes dentist and patient safe about health risks. This material can be placed in the cavity void-free.
Visalys® Core White Double Syringe packs available:
- 2.5ml Intro Sample pack contains 1 x 2.5ml Double Syringe, 10 x Brown Mixing Tips, 5 x Intraoral Tips, 5 x Endo Tips, and 1 x Plunger.
- 5ml Intro pack contains 1 x 5ml Double Syringe, 10 x Brown Mixing Tips, 5 x Intraoral Tips, 5 x Endo Tips, and 1 x Plunger.
- 10ml Normal pack contains 2 x 5ml Double Syringes, 20 x Brown Mixing Tips, 10 x Intraoral Tips, 10 x Endo Tips and 2 x Plungers.
Visalys® Core White Cartridge pack:
25ml Cartridge Normal pack 1:1 contains 1 x 25ml Cartridge, 20 x Yellow Mixing Tips and 20 x Intraoral Tips.
- For cores and cementing root posts.
- Dual-curing saves time and provides dependability.
- Firm foundation: high stability due to good compressive strength.
- Active-Connect-Technology: Top bond strength with most common light- and dual-curing one step and multi-step adhesives.
- Radiopaque and easily trimmed.
- Excellent positional stability yet good flowability and low extrusion force.
- Minimal smear layer, even without light-curing.
- One material for two indications: Optimises your product portfolio.
- Optional light-curing saves time, self-cures dependably even in deep areas.
- Stable, “seamless” monoblock for cores without weak points.
- The existing adhesive system can still be used.
- Modern product properties for easy and reliable handling.