Choose Variant cancel
Visalys® Temp Shade A2 1:10
content_paste Product Code: visalys-temp-shade-a2
Visalys® Temp Shade A2 1:10Choose Varianttrending_flat
£81.95 – £359.95 (exc. VAT)
(Visalys® Temp Shade A2)
Temporary crown and bridge material based on a multifunctional acrylic composite. Suitable for the fabrication of temporary crowns, partial crowns, bridges, inlays onlays and veneers.
Visalys® Temp is impressive because it is so easy to use: easy dispensing, high lustre without polishing, can be precisely trimmed and generates only minimal dust.
Temporary restorations fabricated using Visalys® Temp are exceptionally stable and fracture-resistant due to the outstanding mechanical properties and are therefore also suitable for use as long-term temporary restorations.
Visalys® Temp is available in several shades and is bisphenol A-free.
The normal pack includes 1 x 50ml cartridge and 15 blue-orange mixing tips and the bonus pack includes 5 x 50ml cartridge and 15 blue-orange mixing tips.
- Easy to dispense: Visalys Temp can be applied into an impression with minimal effort, flows ideally in the impression and is firm enough to prevent it from flowing uncontrollably.
- Minimal smear layer: The temporary restoration is more pleasant to handle when removing it from the impression.
- High lustre without polishing: Time-saving – polishing can, if required, be omitted or greatly reduced.
- Can be trimmed precisely: Finishing of the preparation is easy and precise. There is only minimal dust generation.
- Fluorescence, translucency, available in several shades: Also suitable for esthetic, highly demanding anterior temporary restorations.
- Particularly stable and fracture-resistant: Considerably fewer repairs of temporary restorations. Satisfied patients. Visalys Temp restorations do not fracture, even during removal and re-fitting.
- Bisphenol A-free: No health risk to the treating dentist or patient by exposure to bisphenol A.